Top 7 Reasons to Spring Break in Puerto Vallarta
1. With a climate similar to that of Hawaii Puerto Vallarta is the perfect spring break location. Count on clear sunny skies with temperatures ranging from the mid 70ºs & 80ºs for your trip.
2. Amazing variety of nightlife! Puerto Vallarta offers state-of-the-art nightclubs with innovative lighting, HD LED dance floors and the most popular EDM artists around. Take your pick of world famous nightclubs such as Strana, Roo, Senor Frog’s, Hilo, Zoo, Mandala, Punto V and more. The Best Western Plus Suites are only a few minutes away from all of the action! Cancun has NOTHING on the nightlife here. STS Travel also hooks it up with V.I.P. Party Packages by giving you entry to the best clubs without waiting in lines, free drinks and a different themed parties every night! Plus the clubs stay open until 6 A.M.!
3. Puerto Vallarta has been named the Friendliest City in the World by Condé Nast Magazine. It get’s even friendlier during spring break 😉
4. The Malecon. A Cobblestone boardwalk area that rivals Venice Beach in California. At the Malecon you can walk for miles and people watch while enjoying endless entertainment such as street performers, sculptures, open air theater, amazing sunsets, shops and eateries.
5. Puerto Vallarta offers endless excursions and opportunities for adventure. Being surrounded by mountains, ocean, bays and jungles means you have a ton of excursions to choose from: snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding, dolphin and sea lion encounters, whale watching, zip lining, sailing, hiking, scuba, exploring and ATV-ing among tons of other extreme outdoor activities. You can book most of your excursions through STS Travel prior to leaving for spring break. It cuts out the hassle of planning and coming up with the cash leaving you more time to PARTY!
6. Beautiful people, hot parties and high energy. If you can hang with the best of them, than spring break Puerto Vallarta is for you.
7. Tequila Tasting Tour (bottoms up!) and Booze Cruises! A MUST do for Spring Break 2014!