If you are looking for a Cheap Spring Break Destination these resorts will make you smile.
Puerto Plata - Dominican Republic
Often off the radar of most Spring Breakers, Puerta Plata has a ton to offer from the casual beach bars in Cabarate to the fun clubs in Sosua. Imagine a week on white sand beaches overlooking turquois waters surrounded by palm trees. Coral reefs protect the beaches making for calm waters and amazing snorkeling or diving. Right in the heart of Sosua lies Casa Marina Beach and Reef Resort. This property is a Spring Break dream. With your choice of 5 restaurants and 6 bars, your party options are endless. You have the option of 3 different pools and cliff side jacuzzis overlooking ocean. At night party at the Calypso Disco until 3am or if you are looking for a bit more variety, stroll into town for the many bars and clubs.
Acapulco - Mexico
Acapulco is home of the disco. Once the West Coast king of Mexico Spring Break, Acapulco is making a comeback. Unbelievable villas in Las Brisas overlooking Acapulco Bay and a great selection of beachfront hotels. Acapulco's hospitality is unmatched anywhere in the Caribbean or Mexico. At night is when Acapulco comes alive; International DJ's keep the night thumping until 5am and late night taco restaurants and small bars are filled along the Condesa. In the heart of the hotel zone is the Copacabana Hotel. This 5 star hotel rises 16 stories above Acapulco bay. Providing an excellent all-inclusive setting within walking distance to everything.
Punta Cana - Dominican Republic
Punta Cana stretches for miles along the Northeast coast of the Dominican Republic lined with over 50 all-inclusive resorts ranging from 200 - 5,000 rooms. Picking the right resort is very important as few are receptive to College Spring Breakers. The Natura Park Beach Eco-Resort and Spa opens its arms to Spring Breakers and provides an amazing option for the Spring Breaker on a budget. Set on an amazing stretch of white sand beach, the Natura Park Beach offers your choice of 3 specialty restaurants and 6 bars and a full spectrum of water sports and activities.
Cancun - Mexico
Everyone going to Cancun is Looking for a Deal. Amazing weather, the best nightlife anywhere. When is comes to parties, there is no comparison. Cancun can get expensive as it is where everyone wants to be. If you are looking for a deal, check out the Solymar Beach and Resort. This 4 star hotel is located on Cancun's beautiful white sand beach. The all-inclusive package includes all of your meals and drinks throughout the day. At night, the clubs are a dollar bus ride away.
Planning your spring break vacation is certainly no easy task – if you have already started browsing cheap spring break destinations, you surely noticed that nowadays there are so many of them that selecting the best one can feel overwhelming. If you feel stuck, here are a few tips that can help you out.
Drive a Little Save a Lot!
As you include your search, include airports in major cities within 100 mile radius. For example, if you live in Connecticut, you will save hundreds by departing from New York instead of Boston or Hartford. In many cases you can find non-stop flights that will more than make up for the drive and put you on the beach sooner.
Making Your Cheap Spring Break Even Cheaper
If you have found the perfect destination, you must know that there are a number of easy ways to keep your costs in check – here are some:
- If you want to get around, don't rent a car, choose public transport – most popular vacation destinations have very good public transport systems that reach all the nightlife and great attractions.
- Make sure you have everything you need – sunscreen products, hats, cameras, sunglasses and clothes may be more expensive where you're planning to go, so make sure you buy them at home and pack them all, too.
- Bring a travel mug because, as with most resorts, the drink cups are small. No matter the size, the bartenders will fill it to the brim. Better yet, make sure your cup is insulated to your drinks will keep cool and save on trips to the bar. They do sell them there but just bring your own... it's cheaper, trust me.
- Book early – many operators provide special early booking rates that can possibly include more amenities or services than the trips booked later or last-minute.
- Spring Break Party Packages – All Spring Break Party Packages are the same. Look for packages that allow flexibility, offer the best price, and feature bars and clubs on the popular nights. Make sure you know if the parties included include open bar. On a 4 Night party package, you can save over $100 in cover charges.
Make Your Spring Break Unforgettable
One last piece of advice: travel in a larger group – it will not only reduce your costs even further, but it will also add more fun to the equation, regardless of the cheap spring break destinations you decide on in the end. Click here to submit a group request online.