Are you looking for Las Vegas Pool Parties? Las Vegas has got some awesome swimming spots that you don’t want to miss out on! After a long, cold, wet winter, the pool season is finally in full swing with the first string of 90-degree days of the year occurring last week in April.
According to a recent study based on social media data, Las Vegas had six of the top 10 most photographed swimming spots in the country. The most photogenic pool, as determined by its popularity on social media including Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, is the 11-acre Mandalay Bay Beach. With its imported California sand and wave pool, this tropical-themed pool is the perfect spot to soak up some sun and snap some pics for the ‘gram!
But that’s not all! The Mirage’s tropical-themed pool with a 200,000-gallon shark tank aquarium came in second, while the Tank at the Golden Nugget with its 5 species of sharks was fifth. Other amazing options include Red Rock Resort’s pool, Stadium Swim at Circa, and Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas.
There are so many choices, it’s hard to choose just one! But here’s a few other happenings this season that you should definitely check out:
- Elia Beach at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas: This beach-inspired pool offers an upbeat atmosphere with Mykonos-inspired decor. You’ll definitely want to snag one of the bamboo-framed and fabric-draped cabanas to create the perfect pic!
- Rouge Cabanas at Red Rock Resort: This upscale, adults-only poolside experience features eight cabanas, delicious culinary options, and live DJ entertainment.
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas: With an array of rooftop poolside events throughout the summer, you won’t want to miss the Poolside Fitness and Brunch or Dive-in movies shown on the resort’s 65-foot digital marquee.
- Aria’s lavish pool area: This year, Aria unveiled an expanded pool bar with a renovated lounge space that includes six TVs and a reimagined menu of refreshments.
- MGM Grand’s 6.5-acre area: With four swimming pools, three whirlpools, waterfalls, and a lazy river, this is the perfect spot for a refreshing dip! And the refreshed Dive Bar with four frozen drink machines will keep you cool all day long.
- Oasis Pool at Luxor: This pool area with four pools and four whirlpools hosts Temptation Sundays, Las Vegas’ longest-running LGBTQ+ pool party, returning in May.
- Park MGM Pool: Designed to be reminiscent of a European country estate’s secret garden, this pool area has lush blooms and vines and several poolside bars serving signature cocktails and light bites.
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas: Enjoy an elevated pool bar menu and private cabana experiences in this tranquil setting.
- Athena Infinity Ultra Pool at Resorts World Las Vegas: This adults-only area overlooks the Strip and serves up a selection of Mediterranean-inspired beverages and bites.
- Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace: With seven distinct pool experiences, including five swim-up blackjack tables and 48 cabanas, you’re sure to find the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the sun.
- Drai’s Beachclub at the Cromwell: This 11th-floor beach club has a diverse lineup of entertainers throughout the summer, 75 VIP bottle service tables, poolside daybeds, two full-service bars, and unparalleled views of the Strip.
- Liquid Pool Lounge at Aria, Marque Dayclub at Cosmopolitan, Wet Republic Ultra Pool at MGM Grand, and Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay: If you’re looking for a party atmosphere, these spots are definitely worth considering!
For more information Fall Break, visit www.ststravel.com