REGIONAL SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Are you looking to join a fun team working environment while earning unlimited commissions! Founded in 1984 STS Travel is a leader in College Group Travel. You will be a key member of a high-caliber team in charge of recruiting, hiring and managing campus managers and group organizers at colleges within your assigned region. Position will require some travel including opportunity to be on location during Spring Break.
Are you right for STS?
STS is a fast pace, growing organization that is demanding of its employees. Our employees must demonstrate leadership ability,
excellent communication skills, self-confidence and the readiness for responsibility.
You will visit college campuses, attend trade shows, and assist with operating onsite travel programs in Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Answer incoming calls responding to advertising efforts.
- Contact and follow up on email and web generated leads in a timely manner.
- Marketing directly to any group or lead that may be interested in travel, including Student organizations, Ski clubs, Fraternities & Sororities
- Promote trips and recruit on-campus reps through social media.
- To hire, train and manage on-campus reps and student organizations with their sales efforts, advertising, on-campus promotions, availability and general questions etc.
- Direct marketing at colleges including meeting with groups, visiting fraternities and sororities, posting flyers, stuffing mailboxes, staffing info tables, informational meetings and bar promotions.
- Understands exceptional customer service
- Communicates effectively and with a smile
- Passionate about Travel and the Caribbean
- Assertive in making recommendations
- Expand your positive emotions and use them to build stronger customer relationships
- Is empathetic with customers moods and emotions
- Optimistic about every situation you face
- High School or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Go-getter: you figure out what needs to be done vs. having to be told
- Can see the big picture but also zoom down into details
You will be joining a young energetic staff that enjoys medical and dental plans, profit sharing, PTO(paid time off), vacation/travel benefits and competitive compensation.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to: ATTN: Jake Jacobsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.