Air & Hotel
- Air & Hotel
- Hotel Only
- Party Packages
- Acapulco, Mexico
- Cabo San Lucas Mexico
- Cancun Mexico
- Montego Bay Jamaica
- Negril Jamaica
- Panama City Beach, FL (Hotel Only)
- Playa Del Carmen Mexico
- Puerto Plata Dominican Republic
- Puerto Vallarta Mexico
- Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- South Padre, Texas (Hotel Only)
You must select departure and return dates
The STS Spring Break Experience
STS designs Spring Break travel packages specifically for college students. We provide a lot more than just airfare and hotel. STS Travel Packages
include a complete schedule of parties, activities and daily events. DJ's and MC's will spin tunes and host contests at our pool and beach parties.
At night we offer VIP treatment and open bar at the hottest nightclubs. Our on-site staff is available to assist you and ensure that you experience
an incredible vacation.
Top 5 Must-Do Things for Spring Break
- Clubs, Clubs and more Clubs! Cancun's nightlife is famous. Party at casual clubs in the party zone. Dance the night away in the amazing Coco Bongo with its live shows or take in live international acts at the City.
- Daily poolside parties and entertainment: Our primary hotels; the Oasis Cancun and Gran Caribe Real, provide a full schedule of daily activities with poolside DJ's contests and non-stop fun. Dance U at the Oasis, features weekly
performances by international DJ's. Past performers have included the likes of Krewella, DJ Lil John, BlasterJaxx, Cash Cash, Trey Songz, Afrojack, Snoop Dog and Kid Ink, you will not run out of entertainment.
- Caribbean Carnival: This cruise to Isla Mujeres has long been a Spring Break favorite. The party starts as the boat leaves the dock and never stops. Enjoy dancing, fun contests, live show, complete food buffet and open bar.
- Jungle Tour: Drive your own speedboat through the mangroves and snorkel on the world's second largest reef.
- Chichen Itza: Visit and tour the Mayan city of the gods, on of the 7 wonders of the world.
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic:
- Full Services All-Inclusive Resorts: When we say full-service, we mean it. These resorts provide everything you need for a complete vacation experience. Each of
these massive resorts provides options from relaxing on the beach, shooting out for a quick sail, or partying pool side to live DJ's and contests. At night enjoy live shows and
disco's that pulsate late into the morning.
- Beaches: 21 miles of some of the whitest and finest coral sand beaches in the world.
- Casinos: Try your luck at any of the island's casinos.
- Water Sports: Great snorkeling on the longest coral reef on the island.
- Party Scene: At night venture out to Imagine nightclub, one of the best nightclubs in the Caribbean set inside a cave, ORO or Coco Bongo a Spring Break favorite.
Montego Bay, Jamaica:
- Yah Mon! Take in the Jamaican culture as you enjoy pulsating reggae beats, cold Red Stripe and the warm Jamaican sun.
- Snorkeling Cruise: Sail on the blue waters of Mo-Bay and see colorful fish while snorkeling on the coral reefs.
- Dunns River Falls: Climb 600 feet of gently cascading waterfalls.
- Horseback Riding: Ride through plantations, mountains and on the beach.
- Margaritaville: Ride the 110-foot waterslide into the Caribbean and sunbath on two giant water trampolines anchored just offshore.
At night the club comes alive with DJ's spinning the latest tracks in the casual open air club.
- Beach, Beach and More Beach: Negril is all about the 7 mile strip of beach lined with casual bars and restaurants, water sports galore and the warm Jamaican sun. Parasail over clear, sparkling Caribbean waters and enjoy of the magnificent views of Negril Beach.
- Casual Beach Bars: Relax in one of the many casual beachfront bars to the sound of pulsating reggae.
- Ys Falls: View, swim and climb some of Jamaica's most breathtaking waterfalls.
- Sunset Cruise: Cruise along the scenic coastline of Negril's west end and watch Negril's world famous sunset.
- Rick's Cafe: Watch the sunset, watch the cliff divers, dive yourself or take a swim.
- Island Cruise: Take a day cruise to an out island for snorkeling and a picnic party.
- Open Air Casual Clubs: At night enjoy the cool air of Club Waterloo with its multiple rooms featuring live bands and DJ's.
- Snorkel Cruise: View the wonder and beauty of the crystal clear Bahamian waters.
- Casinos: Try your luck at 2 of the Caribbean's largest and most glamorous Casinos.
- Shopping: Hunt for bargains at the famous Straw Market or visit Bay Street's many international boutiques and duty-free shops.